Limp on a Limb Bookplates
Charley Harper (American, 1922–2007) Limp on a Limb Charley Harper’s playful portrayals of wild and domestic creatures have long delighted art and animal lovers alike. With his distinctive use of simple shapes and patterns, and vivid colors, Harper expressed the essence of each critter, including this fan favorite calico cat lounging in the leaves.
• 24 adhesive bookplates in a decorative hardtop box
• Bookplates are an attractive way to maintain your personal library
• Love to gift books? Bookplates offer a classic way to personalize your present
• Add art to the front matter of your books with these unique bookplates
• Adhesive backing makes them easy to use
Box size: 3.5 x 4.5 x .75 in.
Size: 3 x 4 in.
4 in stock